Come join us at THE Block, our downtown street party. Guests can walk around, meet up with friends, listen to live music and enjoy street food, beer and wine.
While supplies last, novelty party eyeglasses with flashing lights are available at the admission gates with $5 donation.
Because alcohol will be served, this is an event geared towards adults. Everyone is welcome to attend THE BLOCK, but there will not be any kids' activities. Our other events like Arts Fest and Beverly's New Year offer kids' activities, but not this one. Suggested donation is $5 per person at the gate.
- $5 cash donation per person at the admission gates
- Bring your Massachusetts State ID if you plan to drink
- Please bring cash - all vendors take cash only
Bags may be subject to inspection. No pets, bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, hover boards, drones etc.
Schedule of Events
Music + More at The Block
Fun games and more from block party sponsor Total Mortgage. Total Mortgage and Tony Barletta and his team will be hosting a table at the block party. Come by and play Cornbowl and more!
Live music at the Main Stage (by Pond Street intersection)
5:30pm - Jittery Jack with Amy Griffin
6:30pm - White Lightnin'
8:00pm - All that 90's
Lighting and sound by Round Table Entertainment
DJ at Beverly Vietnam Veterans Memorial Plaza at One Ellis Square (by Federal Street intersection)
5:30-9:30 Soulo Productionz
Beer + Wine At The Block
Salerno's Italian Eatery will be set up outside on Cabot Street to sell your favorite craft beer, sangria and wine. Last call is at 9pm.
Food At The Block
Festival food for sale outside on Cabot Street:
- Kame restaurant - edamame, shumai, gyoza, egg rolls, yaki soba, fried rice
- Kim Gregory | Pure Pastry - cookies, brownies and cupcakes made with organic ingredients and locally sourced fruit and vegetables
- Pete's Pushcarts - hot dogs and sausages, fried dough
- Sisters of Anarchy Ice Cream - small-batch, farm-to-cone ice cream
- Soma restaurant - gourmet pizza by the slice, soft drinks, water
- Uncle E's BBQ Express food truck - BBQ ribs, pulled pork and chicken, mac and cheese, fries, coleslaw, French fries