The Skate Park is now open from 10am-dark.
The Northampton Skate Park at Veterans' Field is open to the public, weather permitting. It is closed once the winter weather begins.
- Spring / Summer / Fall
- 10 a.m. - dark
Skate Park Rules
- Skate at your own risk. This park is a non-supervised facility.
- Only skateboards and in-line skates are allowed. Bicycles, roller skates and other wheeled devices are not permitted.
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times. This includes helmets, knee and elbow pads. Use of this facility may expose the user to serious injury including but not limited to, broken bones, paralysis, or heat exhaustion.
- Serious injury may result from being hit by a skateboard, falling, or colliding. The City of Northampton does not assume responsibility for injuries.
- This park will close at dark. City of Northampton no trespassing ordinance will be enforced after park is closed.
- No skating when wet or rainy.
- No littering or graffiti. Please put trash in designated trash receptacles.
- This park is a drug, alcohol and smoke free area.
- Be courteous to other people using the park, and all other patrons.
- Competitive or demonstration events or group usage require special approval and may include a fee. Contact the city Recreation Department, 413-587-1040.