Celebrate Halloween at the EcoTarium's annual family-friendly Great Pumpkin Nights! Wander the EcoTarium grounds to see striking displays of dinosaurs, safari animals, and more. Then move inside and enjoy the museum's fascinating exhibits while also getting to trick-or-treat, don't forget your costume!
Friendly Halloween costumes are encouraged! Bring a flashlight to light your way at night and be sure to dress for the weather. This event takes place rain or shine.
- Pumpkin trail of striking structures
- Train ride on the Explorer Express (additional ticket required)
- Trick-or-Treat Stations
- Spooktacular Science and Creature Feature programs
- Children's Tumbling from the Little Gym
- Fun games including Giant checkers, Timberstackers and a Pumpkin Ring Toss
- Food from Eric's La Patisserie
- Music and contests from WSRS
In Advance: General $16, Member $8
Day Of: General $18, Member $10
Children under 2 are free