After two years of silence due to the pandemic, LSCO returns with a heroic program under the baton of the young, gifted conductor Luca Antonucci.
Program includes Beethoven Symphony #3 'Eroica', the Overture for Winds by Felix Mendelssohn, the world premiere of William Nicholson's work 'Tarantella', and Concertante for Two Violins, Op 13, #2 composed by the virtuoso black French violinist and expert swordsman, Joseph Bologne, Ch. de St. Georges.
Soloists are Julie Haring and Jake Pietroniro of the Pietroniro-Haring Duo
Admission is a suggested donation of $20.
Covid precautions are as follows:
- all audience members must be masked
- members with vaccination proof may sit with their parties at orchestra level
- members without proof of vaccination will be seated in the balcony
- all parties will be seated at the recommend social distance
- no one will be seated with cold or flu symptoms
This program is supported in part by a grant from the Sudbury Cultural Council, a local agency, which is supported by the Mass Cultural Council, a state agency
Artists: Luca Antonucci, Julie Haring, Jake Pietroniro